Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tool Review: Curlformers


Curlformers sales have picked up recently. I had purchased these over a year ago. They are cute and fun, but you need to have straight hair and straight roots. So unless you are born with straight hair or you have a fresh relaxer touchup, you are not going to get optimum results. They cost about $12 a pack. They come in different lengths and diameters. They are soft enough to sleep in. I stared at the Curlformers multi-pack in Sally Beauty Supply for about 15 minutes going back and forth trying to decide if I had enough clientele that could use them. I decided that the select group of people who would most benefit from this expensive "curling" tool would probably complete the service at home and let it air day. Thus I decided against adding to my supply of 4. The Curlformer hook to slide hair through the curlformer costs around $4. Just slide the hook through the curlformer, latch onto some hair and loop it through the curlformer and release. Beautiful spirals lock into place. Just let them dry.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete