Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweat and Humidity Friendly Hairstyling



Before travelling to the hair show, I visited the more "urban" salons to see what they were up to. Typically, they charge less for their hair services, but folks want their hairstyle to hold up no matter what the cost of the service. So what I saw repeatedly was clients being rolled with these small narrow flexi-rods. Apparently, whether you are relaxed, natural, or in transition, this was the best hairstyling option for surviving the weather. I had some of these smaller flexi-rods in my salon inventory, but I stocked up on these while I was at the hair show. They are the perfect size because no matter how many you put in the hair, your head will still fit under the dryer. The larger rods sometimes are hard to dry because you can not get the dryer hood completely over the head.

The results are curly hair. This styling should be exercise friendly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment